Phosphate

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi everyone from Australia.
I have a one thousand letter pond. All my water parameters are good except for phosphate levels are high.
Algae is under control.
My Question is : swimming pool phosphate remover the same as pond phosphate remover and can it be used in ponds.
I've looked at all the pond products, I'm asking because of the amount i need and the coast.
Thanks.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Welcome to the GPF!

First and foremost - what is the actual phosphate level?

Next goal - determine WHY your phosphate level is high? Is it your source water? Is it some rock in or around your pond? Are you overfeeding? Do you have run-off into the pond? Knowing the "why" is more important than figuring out the "how".

brokensword

...and not every pond in Michigan has a loon!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

Agree with @Lisak1, and do you have fish?
GEEZ, Mother of all Turtles; where's the [EDIT] DAYUM 'PICS PICS PICS' mandate??????

I gotta get a larger shotgun if I'm supposed to be riding this part of the range. On positive note, just found out I'm supposed to get PAID for this gig though I suspect funds are being diverted to the PNW even as I speak....

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1633969875306.gif
@goldfish pond
Yes we are nuts to answer your unspoken question in your mind,especially the one above, just kidding @brokensword ,well maybe not :smuggrin:

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question