Pictorial history of construction

hewhoisatpeace

Evil Genius
Reaction score
Hey, thanks, Max. Don't worry, it's just your 1st pond. I'm an evil genius. It's going to get a lot better as it transforms into a dedicated koi pond.

As far as finishing projects, with a pond, you're never going to be "finished". I just move from one project to another, picking away at them. If I get bored or tired or discouraged, I can just move on to the next project, and come back to the first after a break, or a rest, or after I've slept on the problem & come up with a better way to do it.

I am at peace - this is what makes me happy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
So true, Hew! I have to level the edging landscape stones, and also build the waterfall ledges, so if one part is not going well, I'll be moving on to the other, and it seems like your subconscious mind works on the previous as you are working on the present, and things tend to get worked out. I, too, sleep (or sometimes don't sleep!) on problems and think them through in different ways and often figure out the best way to attack the issue. Good luck! Anxious to see more pics as you progress!

hewhoisatpeace

Evil Genius
Reaction score
Sometimes I would like to stop for a week, but I feed the fish or do my weekly water changes, and next thing I know, I'm working away, filthy and happy as a pig in shite.

Ask a Question