Plant giveaway contest

Reaction score
I'm in! Guessing 65 for both.This is fun :)

Attachments

• IMG_7245.jpg
    IMG_7245.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 241

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Pretty picture Amber............Your pond is pretty and love the color of the Maple and the cute duck :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sorry got to stay out of the heat outside .gosh it's hotter today than yesterday and hope it will let up .I still have to mow the grass ,trimming done

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you mean she comes back and never laid an egg anywhere around your pond yet

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
wonder why right now I have 2 sets of twin fawns and whole butch of baby turkey gosh geeze the baby turkey are ugly LOL The baby deer keep trying to get in there water trough and I gave them a kiddy pool but they still try and knock the trough over

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I know snakes eat the turkey eggs here ,I caught them doing it .I know ducks have a habit of laying eggs where people mow .Right now I cannot mow a section of my lawn because of the turkey babes

Reaction score
I walk my yard before mowing because of the rabbits,found a dead mole last week,looked like he came out of hole and just died,thinking he was poisoned which doesn't make me too happy because I have three dogs and they could have found him.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
24 hours are up. Hope everyone had fun and we can congratulate Addy for the closet guess. Total fish inside and out is 201. I think some forgot I have a couple of containers of mollies and they have been producing babies like crazy and also a container of rosy bards that have babies too. LOL with a guess of 210 Ms. Addy was the closet..
Now Ms. Addy, I will need you to PM me your address so I can get them out. Please LMK if you would like me to add some water lettuce and or Parrots feather, I will gladly add some if you would like.
Thanks everyone that joined in, Some great pics got posted. Hopefully I can do this again later in the season as more extra plants become available.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
:toothy12: Congrats to addy and w/ her big pond and bog she could use every bit of it :regular_waving_emot

Ask a Question