Plant Power

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I remember the years when my water hyacinths use to multiply like that. Now I'm lucky if they multiply at all.
Mine usually do well, but not this year! This year they multiplied a lot, but didn't grow tall and didn't bloom

Reactions: cas
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
@GBBUDD - you're a poet at heart.

@addy1 - you're just showing off now! Your lilies remind me of Monet's garden - so prolific. How many individual plants would you say are in your big pond?

I took the patio pond apart for the season today and found this:

IMG_2658.jpeg

Just one long root mass growing out of the bottom of a fabric pot that I had planted with a variety of plants.

And yes. I was working in the rain. I had to get the little fish out of the patio pond and into the big pond - they're calling for the S WORD here this weekend! GAH!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@GBBUDD - you're a poet at heart.
Hey hey i can be repugnant and a poet at the same time.

Repugnant is the world health organization who finally came out today and said and i quote shut downs do not work !!!!!!!!!!!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
you're just showing off now! Your lilies remind me of Monet's garden - so prolific. How many individual plants would you say are in your big pond?
I did not count but it is around 12-15 more or less. All in oil pans. A few had jumped their pots, what a pita to pull out, heavy as all heck, but being in the oil pans I could slide them along with a good yank.
I had a deer eating in one of the small ponds, inhaling the parrots feather, mouth fulls. Took a bunch of pics, must have had the settings wrong, all black lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well we are all greatful your pond skills far out weigh your pic skills

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question