Platinum koi MIA

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Bummer. I can't believe it. I was just looking at your pond build, you have so much space and hidey places.
That's why I still have a little hope he is hiding. My pond is so clear right now the white shows up very easy. On the plus side the other koi with the little yellow on it is looking awesome. The yellow is a little more vibrant now :) I will give it a couple more weeks to see if it shows up and then maybe get another platinum.

Reaction score
That's why I still have a little hope he is hiding. My pond is so clear right now the white shows up very easy. On the plus side the other koi with the little yellow on it is looking awesome. The yellow is a little more vibrant now :) I will give it a couple more weeks to see if it shows up and then maybe get another platinum.

Sounds like a good plan. I don't know if I ever told you one of my fish was missing for seriously, maybe 2 months. I was in the pond, moving pots around, never saw him. Even forgot about him. Then he just showed up one day. Very strange!

Ask a Question