Presidential Debate Video

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Had enough of the American elections on the Goggle Box already and we have this till November , god help them if trump gets in :eek:

Dave

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
Had enough of the American elections on the Goggle Box already and we have this till November , god help them if trump gets in :eek:

Dave
God help us indeed if trump wins,god damn us if it's hillary.

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well........we can always pray for a zombie apocalypse

DC1346

Culinary God
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Well........we can always pray for a zombie apocalypse

You know ... I've never understood the motivation of the characters in the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead.

So here are these survivors living in a zombie apocalypse in what's probably the best of all worlds ... a MALL! After clearing out the zombies, they had everything they needed ... security, shelter, food, entertainment, comfortable furnishings, and lots of space and what did they do? They wanted to find a boat and escape to an island under the false assumption that the island would be free of zombies.

Hello! Zombie apocalypse!

This is one reason I couldn't bear watching the Walking Dead.

Why did the survivors think that living in a rural farmhouse would protect them from zombies?

Do I really need to say it again? Hello! zombie apocalypse!

And why does everyone in a zombie apocalypse run around wearing street clothes? Why aren't they wearing riot gear with helmets and face shields and thick gloves to protect themselves from zombie bites? As a Sheriff's Deputy, Rick Grimes (Walking Dead) knew enough to secure weapons from the station's armory but he didn't think to pack up any riot gear? Of course, this is the same guy who decided to ride a HORSE into downtown Atlanta.

(grumble grumble ... )

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
God help us indeed if trump wins,god damn us if it's hillary.
Smaug so your not a tea party member or a democrat , I want to see Hillary get in just to see former president Bill Clinton in a dress because lets face it if shes the President then he has to be her first lady :ROFLMAO::LOL::D:) (y)

Dave

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
I officially disavowed the Republican party a few months back when I renewed my drivers license. I am a common sense catch your own fish live and let die sort of fella. I actually want trump to win because I actually think he would be harmless and ineffectual whereas team billary has already proven to be VERY effective at creating irreversible damage. Hilary would simply finish all the bad that oslumma has started. Afterall,her hubby was really our first black president.

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
You know ... I've never understood the motivation of the characters in the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead.

So here are these survivors living in a zombie apocalypse in what's probably the best of all worlds ... a MALL! After clearing out the zombies, they had everything they needed ... security, shelter, food, entertainment, comfortable furnishings, and lots of space and what did they do? They wanted to find a boat and escape to an island under the false assumption that the island would be free of zombies.

Hello! Zombie apocalypse!

This is one reason I couldn't bear watching the Walking Dead.

Why did the survivors think that living in a rural farmhouse would protect them from zombies?

Do I really need to say it again? Hello! zombie apocalypse!

And why does everyone in a zombie apocalypse run around wearing street clothes? Why aren't they wearing riot gear with helmets and face shields and thick gloves to protect themselves from zombie bites? As a Sheriff's Deputy, Rick Grimes (Walking Dead) knew enough to secure weapons from the station's armory but he didn't think to pack up any riot gear? Of course, this is the same guy who decided to ride a HORSE into downtown Atlanta.

(grumble grumble ... )

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 191

Ask a Question