Public Service Announcement

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm an early riser, most my life I've been hard wired to wake up at 4am, even if we have company and I stay up till midnight, 4am, BAM, I'm awake and ready for breakfast and coffee. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but I just love mornings!
no, I think your wife is right; you ARE nuts...4 a.m.??? Didn't know there WAS a 4 a.m.....!:LOL:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
@brokensword well we missed out cuz I just looked up when National Milkshake day was and it was Sept 12 of this year...............darn :(

Chocolate Milk Shake Day

Date When Celebrated : Always September 12 th

Chocolate Milkshake Day is an opportunity for chocoholics to savor and enjoy. The weather may have cooled off. But, our appetite for chocolate, specifically chocolate milkshakes, hasn't cooled off one iota.

What a great day this will be! Simply combine a little milk with some chocolate ice cream, add some extra chocolate syrup, and mix it well in a blender. That's the fix-ins for mix-in up a big, tall glass of chocolate milkshake.

On a diet? Not today. A lot of people celebrate Chocolate Milkshake Day with not one, but two or more chocolate milkshakes.

Bottoms up!
Maybe next year!
16c836be-9f8e-4ef8-aeeb-b231ea349521.png
I better note this on my calendar for NEXT year; don't want to miss such an important day, you know???

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Here is a coffee I could handle. Loved them but too much sugar for me now.

91nT-laSPwL._SY355_.jpg
Yum. I'm with you @j.w; I used to love them, too, buy I no longer put all that sugar (sucrose) in my system anymore. Very "poisonous" on so many levels. About 6 months ago, I cut out all obvious sugar and a lot of "hidden sugars" in the food I eat. I've lost 40 lbs. My sugar level, cholesterol and triglycerides are way down, and I haven't felt better in years.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here is a coffee I could handle. Loved them but too much sugar for me now.

91nT-laSPwL._SY355_.jpg
I didn't know they come in coffee flavor!
I don't eat candy, but I can't resist coffee flavored chocolate and coffee flavored ice cream!
smdrooling.gif

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Now if it has chocolate in it and whip cream and you can't taste the coffee I love it but it makes my mouth run a mile a minute and that is just not me :cool:
I'll believe you where countless others wouldn't! :rolleyes:
John

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
[QUOTE="Stephen T., post: 359317, member: 7875". Yeah, I do like good coffee, black, no pollutants (sugar, milk, cream, chocolate, etc.) added![/QUOTE]
The ONLY way to drink it!
John

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I'm up pretty much every day between 4 and 430 am with no alarms. But I also have a biz to run.

Ask a Question