Sequence 4200seq pumps

Reaction score
Urg, just looked at the specs and it appears that this pump will only take 12' of head. Great price though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
You don't have to read my post if you don't want to read my babble's

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
DoDad

If posts do not ad value to the forum, they are not providing our members with useful information.

Also, none of these recent posts were in the classified section.

It is my responsibility to read and comment or delete as necessary. I afforded you the courtesy of asking you to limit these.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
The only one who thing my post are bad is you..
As a Super Moderator you should have said something when I posted it or moved.
Some people like my info and deals that i
I give.

Reaction score
I don't know what they where going for cause it's too late anyway. I guess I'll just have to look at it like- --- I'd get the money back from buying the 3600 for saving the 20W of power?

I'm not trying to be disgreeable, but I think that anyone building a pond that is researching what pump to get would find this as useful information even though it's for a sale and profit.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If you saw the price it was way below wholesale. I was just passing a good deal along.
Squidhead said:
I don't know what they where going for cause it's too late anyway. I guess I'll just have to look at it like- --- I'd get the money back from buying the 3600 for saving the 20W of power?

I'm not trying to be disgreeable, but I think that anyone building a pond that is researching what pump to get would find this as useful information even though it's for a sale and profit.

Reaction score
DoDad said:
If you saw the price it was way below wholesale. I was just passing a good deal along.

Just goofing around:lol: I am not concerned, the 3600 exceeds my needs and I am happy with the deal I got on it. As is, I can add some water features with the 3600 and still have room for head loss. I'm good really, and like I said 20W on something that is run 24/7 is HUGE savings.

Ask a Question