So Stinken Cute!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
ShawnLimy said:
So cute, sleeping safe. Is he Chihuahua?
Yes, Leo is a full bread Chihuahua, his brother Carlos came from the pound and we are told he is mixed. We think his daddy was a Labrador LOL

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
both of mine are appleheads just that puddles has the longer coat and pee wee has the true applehead look and a mom and dad can be appleheads but maybe only have 1 in a litter that has the true face with the dot and perfect markings .Puddles has papers but I had him fixed and his birthday will soon be here .He was born last year on August 19th and strange but my mom and my mother in law and my brothers wife were all born August 19 th .Chi's always have attitude my mom raised them for years .I like that they love to be cuddled .I had big dogs also a Chinese shar pi and an albino pit bull and a Weimaraner .I did have one of my moms chi's for a long time

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Our little Leo is papered, but we got him fixed because we were tired of him raping everything LOL

Carlos was fixed during one of the times he was locked up in the pound before we got. That has not deterred his sex drive though. I refer to him as the "Registered Sex Offender Dog" LOL

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I will be spaying lil monster missy, it is better for their health, keeps me from breaking down and getting puppies from her, which I could never part with........... As soon as I get the pictures akc needs, she will be registered.

slakker

AKA Mike
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
One of the funniest pictures I've seen of a chihuahua!

XrUYB.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at the pictures in this topic really makes me wish we had a dog! I really hope we get one someday, although I imagine we will have children first and when they are a bit older we might get a dog from a shelter. For now I will continue to look at everyone's photos and dream :D

j.w - what enormous paws your little fella had as a puppy!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Becky said:
Looking at the pictures in this topic really makes me wish we had a dog! I really hope we get one someday, although I imagine we will have children first and when they are a bit older we might get a dog from a shelter. For now I will continue to look at everyone's photos and dream :D

j.w - what enormous paws your little fella had as a puppy!

Doggies are easier than children, Becky!

slakker

AKA Mike
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Another cute pic... The black brindle girl is ours, the fawn male loved to "court her", but she would have none of it! Poor little Romeo, she never gave him the time of day...

600_21576996.jpeg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I baby sit for hershel and these brown and white pits are my granddoggers guy and murphy.You should see peoples heads turn when I take hershel ,king arthur and pee wee for a walk

Attachments

• hershel 071.JPG
    hershel 071.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 189
  • hershel 065.JPG
    hershel 065.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 223
  • wally's dogs november 2nd 038.JPG
    wally's dogs november 2nd 038.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 181
  • wally's dogs november 2nd 058.JPG
    wally's dogs november 2nd 058.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 172

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's funny sissy how that big Hershel sits on the chair! Giant dog, two pittbulls(feared by some of the public), and a tiny chi..........now that would be a site to see out walking

Ask a Question