So Stinken Cute!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I know I have mentioned this before but I had a Pit for 12 years and now have Chihuahuas. The dogs to fear are by far the Chihuahuas LOL

Last night sitting outside by the pond. :)

65c06142-b2b5-4378-bd4a-492cfc552ed6_zpsfb405f21.jpg

68f2d99c-6dbe-4a80-b6fd-0eacca9e307e_zpse83ee016.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you two cute love birds and your sweet pups all nestled up together...........a picture worth a thousand words shows you guys love them two pups to pieces :wub:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
j.w said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you two cute love birds and your sweet pups all nestled up together...........a picture worth a thousand words shows you guys love them two pups to pieces :wub:
You have no idea! LOL Our world revolves around those two. We can sit for hours and just watch them and laugh. They are so silly.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Such beautiful pictures Pecan.

This is missy's favorite chew toy, buy her all sorts of doggy toys and .......

PAPER TOWELS...............can't resist them

DSC06292.JPG

DSC06289.JPG

DSC06290.JPG

She is a non stop joy.......never know what she will do at any one time.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mine too and toilet paper rolls in the bathroom also .Dog toys all over the house but anything else can be a dog toy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Reminds me of long ago in the late 60's when my hubby and I left our friends dog and our dog (terrier and a cockapoo) in our small apt. while we went somewhere for a few hours. Yikes of above all yikes we came home to torn up foam rubber pillows wall to wall and I am not exaggerating!

Reaction score
pecan said:
I know I have mentioned this before but I had a Pit for 12 years and now have Chihuahuas. The dogs to fear are by far the Chihuahuas!
Absolutely pecan! My grams had a Chi named Tater, she was the meanest dog ever! Lol
And honsestly idk why she named her Tater when she got her, but as Tater got older she got rounder and rounder lol
And she was brown so she really looked like a little potato with four legs!! :LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Fishylove said:
Absolutely pecan! My grams had a Chi named Tater, she was the meanest dog ever! Lol
And honsestly idk why she named her Tater when she got her, but as Tater got older she got rounder and rounder lol
And she was brown so she really looked like a little potato with four legs!! :LOL:
That is so funny!

As our little Leo has grown older and rounder we have started calling him "Tater", "Tater Tot", "Sweet Tater" and "Tater Bug". LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
This was cute and I thought of all you guys pups and thought you might enjoy it!

Dog plays fetch by himself

Don't worry! This dog's owner is right outside the frame. So why isn't he playing fetch with his dog? Apparently this loner dog prefers playing by himself. Oh well! Different strokes for different folks.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
we have "buried" green apples every where. Missy grabs one as we walk by the apple tree, carries it until she is bored with it, "buries" it in the yard. She loves to walk with something in her mouth, stick, grass, apples, leaves................squished toads whatever catches her attention, a hunter, carrying her prey home.

Ask a Question