Sword vs Hog; you decide!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The one that the grim reper was cutting down the biker ? Yes that was mpressive. There's no war just have fun . Let's all pray we don't go to war with China our leaders right now all are clueless ALL OF THEM
nope, the one from last night...got a couple cute lil bikers in it...CW's thread...

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am not a gun nut, used to have a concealed carry permit in AZ. I worked, on call, at a hospital in a bad area of the city. More than once followed home by a car load of guys out driving alone in the early am 1-4am. Always lost them before I actually made it home. The introduction of cell phones was a real saver, I had one hard wired into my rx7, a dollar a minute to use. One time they would not leave so I put the gun on the dash of the car, pointed to it, picked up the cell phone pointed to it and they left.

Now I would never do anything with a gun unless ready to shoot, too many carry guns and shoot first.
Never ment to imply you were was just talking about myself ..

Ask a Question