Sword vs Hog; you decide!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
heh, just having a bit o' fun with @GBBUDD but he DID ask @j.w for an emoji showing a sledge hammer on it's way down, no doubt with nefarious reasons in mind! Thought I'd do a preemptive strike!

SMILE, GB; the girls think you're cuter that way!!

swordVSbiker1d-anigif-sml.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hogs chance in hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoops spoke before i looked i was going to go find one with a harley running over someone but it doesn't hold a candle to the Sword.......................... Never Bring a knife to a gun fight.........
heavy-gun-animated.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hogs chance in hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoops spoke before i looked i was going to go find one with a harley running over someone but it doesn't hold a candle to the Sword.......................... Never Bring a knife to a gun fight.........View attachment 143705
but...but...but are you still SMILIN' GB????

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well I must say you have outdone yourself @brokensword ! Did you make that all up yourself?
Waiting for a comeback from @GBBUDD or maybe he will yell "UNCLE" :D
thanks, QAF! Glad you liked! Took me all day as I had to first figure out if it worked on a smaller basis, then started adding elements to enhance. It was fun--never did one before from scratch. I have Photoshop, have had it for years, but never really played with the animated gif module much. Not hard and most of the animation frames are still done as I'd do any PS document--one at a time. I may smooth out any idiosyncracies for this one but it came out nice enough! If you ever have a request, shoot it by me and I'll see if I'm capable. More time in the winter to fool around with graphics and I enjoyed passing the time this way, today.

I may investigate to see if I can turn the Wraith with the Sword into the one you gave me and I'm currently using (though, I've grown to really like it!). Probably going to require some actual 'artwork' to do so and I haven't gotten that 'artsy' in a long time. Stay tuned though!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
but...but...but are you still SMILIN' GB????

View attachment 143706
I have a loaded machine gun in my hands. What do you think ? I have torn down poured foundation that way before. It's a twisted smile but heck yea it's makes me smile. Helps when uncle was president of a sportsman's club. Got to play with the real deal

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have a loaded machine gun in my hands. What do you think ? I have torn down poured foundation that way before.
I had two full auto 22 caliber machine guns with the loader. You could shoot a hole in a concrete wall, sure went through bullets fast!
The rest of the machine guns were higher caliber, didn't waste the ammo shooting concrete.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
This is perfect. Next time @brokensword teases me for spending all day thinking about a detail on the pond before building, I'm going to remind him that he spent a whole day creating a 2-second GIF.
Tease away, CW; I gotta be able to take it if I can dish it out, hey?

That said, I'm also NOT on a deadline, like SOME of US, ya know? Annnnd, don't see no one putting out polls as to how long I'll take to make the NEXT anigif...

I got a couple weeks off to do what I usually do this time of year--close the pond, erect the tent, clean the yard--and with temps better NEXT week, I have mucho free time this week, good Sir!

heh heh, it's all good!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Got to play with the real deal

heh, but you ARE, sir HOGMASTER!

(you gotta admit; made you think about changing your handle here when you read THAT, didn't it!!)

[insert evil laughing smilie]

oh hell, just not me, even though the anigif denies this!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I had two full auto 22 caliber machine guns with the loader. You could shoot a hole in a concrete wall, sure went through bullets fast!
The rest of the machine guns were higher caliber, didn't waste the ammo shooting concrete.
Geez, I have a MUCH different perspective now of Addy Castle on the HIll; I bet dear hubby didn't buy you the kabota for pond digging but instead, it was for establishing the moat!

Wow, gonna make it hard for the likes of GB to storm the gates on his hog, ain't it, loaded concrete guns or not???

[insert smirky grin, though you'll note I'm not takin' my eyes offa da door!]

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh no no no this was a m2 50 cal and it was a load of fun to shoot as the concrete looked like it was made out of Styrofoam it sure didn't take long to have it laying on the ground no longer resembling ANYTHING this was 40 plus years ago and it still puts a twisted smile on my face. As I have not shot anything to this dat that beat that rush not even harley on the tail of the dragon.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Gbbudd was made a long long time ago when this computer stuff was in its beginings. The only reason I still have it is for forums I had years ago, with panted and reek tanks. If I do say so myself all were a bit over the top. The planted tank had a 3 foot water fall coming down into a open top 90 gallon corner tank that also was a Avery for birds shaft tail finches that were breeding. And at the time a salt tank that I was sucessfuly growing corals when most we just sustaining them. So I kept the name as a continuation to the next fish adventure. At the time it ment Great Big Budd and yes at the time it could be looked at both ways. EVIL GRIN

Ask a Question