Sword vs Hog; you decide!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
If I do say so myself all were a bit over the top.
one person's 'over the top' is another's 'devine setup'! I think it sounds cool as hell! Maybe you carried this trait onto your pond adventure???? heh, I DO think so, with grand effect!

btw, you don't ever take offense when they mention 'Hogworts' in the Harry Potter movies, do ya?

[definition]
Hogmaster; livin', breathin', Harley motorcycle Entrepreneur supreme.

smilie sword twirl.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Boys will be boys and it's been fun watching the dueling dudes. I mean what else have we got to do during this long winter ahead? Well some of us have pressing things but others have all the free time we want to to build all the evil machines of destruction to off the other one. Funny how they are never ended and always come back for more.
Maybe one will invent a time machine.

1636048178186.gif

How else will they be able put themselves back together to fight another day,hmmmmmmmmmm?
1636048025665.gif
Would I be considered an instigator?
Think I need to sign a waiver!

1636052136389.jpeg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Geez, I have a MUCH different perspective now of Addy Castle on the HIll; I bet dear hubby didn't buy you the kabota for pond digging but instead, it was for establishing the moat!
I sold them all before I left AZ. Had a museum quality maxim machine gun, on the sled, with all the parts sights, water cooling can etc and 3 others that mounted in planes. A sweet gun, had fun taking it out into the desert and shooting it. We had a bunch other full auto guns, class 3. MD is weird about guns compared to AZ. So I sold everything that had to federal tax stamped. Sold a bunch of "normal" guns that MD frowned on. Always enjoyed shooting, at targets. My Fav was a mini uzi!

Maxim MG 08 machine gun (1908).jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I sold them all before I left AZ. Had a museum quality maxim machine gun, on the sled, with all the parts sights, water cooling can etc and 3 others that mounted in planes. A sweet gun, had fun taking it out into the desert and shooting it. We had a bunch other full auto guns, class 3. MD is weird about guns compared to AZ. So I sold everything that had to federal tax stamped. Sold a bunch of "normal" guns that MD frowned on. Always enjoyed shooting, at targets. My Fav was a mini uzi!

View attachment 143741
gulp! You're painting a WHOLE NOTHER pic of yourself/place here at GPF, Boss! Dayum; I'm gonna have to take any warnings from ya a bit more seriously, methinks!

heh heh; on the other hand, being on staff here makes me feel a LOT safer!!

[now, where's that damn winky smilie when I need it...sheesh; the frightened face will have to do!
scared smilie.jpg

smilie sword twirl.gif

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You're painting a WHOLE NOTHER pic of yourself/place here at GPF
My dad hated guns, so he got a rifle, 22, kept the gun locked one place, the slide another, the ammo another. He had us join NRA rifle clubs back in junior HS (my older sis and I) we competed for years. Our club even beat the Annapolis Naval Academy rifle team. We were a mix of guys and my sis and I. I was never the best but could shoot and still beat most. Prefer revolvers over semi auto.
I have never hunted, never shot at anything living. So far..............................;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy

View attachment 143741
Wow

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My Fav was a mini uzi!
Jealous !!!!!
A crazy little gun but after 50 yards not very accurate. but when you have 50 rounds accuracy is at mute point . Thats what people don't get and never will when your at the wrong place at the wrong time. And yes that can be at home or even at church and when trouble comes knocking there's only one answer and that is to end it. BEFORE THEY END YOU OR YOURS . And no i am not a gun nut i never owned guns for a very very long time

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Should have seen the face on the couple at a gun store here in Maryland they have one and when they were told that soldiers often pee'd on the barrels to cool them down as a last resort lets just say there curiosity to the antique weapon was over.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Should have seen the face on the couple at a gun store here in Maryland they have one and when they were told that soldiers often pee'd on the barrels to cool them down as a last resort lets just say there curiosity to the antique weapon was over.

My late hubby decided to be a class 3 dealer, he bought then never sold.................. So I ended up with a lot of guns that had to be registered with the feds, all registered but to move them to MD I would need to re tax stamp them. I found a dealer in AZ and he helped me sell them. The maxim went from the 5k he paid for it to 27k it had all the parts. Including the sled they carried it on, two guys to carry it.

I am finger printed with the Feds so if I am going to rob, shoot etc gotta have good gloves on! So you are safe @brokensword

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
And no i am not a gun nut i never owned guns for a very very long time
I am not a gun nut, used to have a concealed carry permit in AZ. I worked, on call, at a hospital in a bad area of the city. More than once followed home by a car load of guys out driving alone in the early am 1-4am. Always lost them before I actually made it home. The introduction of cell phones was a real saver, I had one hard wired into my rx7, a dollar a minute to use. One time they would not leave so I put the gun on the dash of the car, pointed to it, picked up the cell phone pointed to it and they left.

Now I would never do anything with a gun unless ready to shoot, too many carry guns and shoot first.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I am finger printed with the Feds so if I am going to rob, shoot etc gotta have good gloves on! So you are safe @brokensword
Speak for yourself @addy1 I'm the one pulling the trigger now and my prints are my own . No state or fed. I love being the red guy sitting on the shoulder. You don't get off that easy @brokensword

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Speak for yourself @addy1 I'm the one pulling the trigger now and my prints are my own . No state or fed. I love being the red guy sitting on the shoulder. You don't get off that easy @brokensword
didcha even SEE the graphic I made fer ya, big Fella? Should count toward SOME kind of amnesty, I be thinkin'!!!

smilie sword twirl.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The one that the grim reper was cutting down the biker ? Yes that was mpressive. There's no war just have fun . Let's all pray we don't go to war with China our leaders right now all are clueless ALL OF THEM

Ask a Question