Taking a sabatical

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Theres alott been going on with Val that people dont know about and after her last fall we decided to get some Xrays taken of Vals left knee because its been giving her quite alott in the way of pain lately .
Well weve now had the results of her xray through and it appears that Val has chipped a bone in her knee .
Because of this I've decided to take some time off to nurse her through this , at the moment our Doctor is talking a knee replacement serious I know but you also have to factor in Val's MD .
First off we need to talk to Val's Neurologist to see if the operation is even possible for her to have , because lets face it she may never walk again .
Then we need to talk to the orthopeadic surgeon for his take on it, then we need to talk with physiotherapy and adult services to put everything in place for her so that she can get the best recovery option possible .
Though we are away if anyone has problems they cant cure then drop me a quick email with what you think the problems are , however there are other capable members @bettasngoldfish @Mmathis @MeyerJordon and others who I know will be more than willing to help .

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So sorry to hear this Dave! I will be hoping for a good outcome and speedy recovery for Val. She's in good hands with you as her advocate.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sorry to her Dave and hoping for speedy recovery and Val is strong and everything will hopefully be OK .Good luck Val and Dave and be strong and never give up .

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm sorry to hear this Dave, please tell Val we are all thinking of her and hope for speedy recovery.

We will miss you but understand you need to do this, please do check in from time to time. And if you don't I know how to find you ;)

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Health issues can take theie toll in both physical and emotional energy. Perseverance and an optimistic outlook can go far to offset this. Give Val all of the support that you can but do not neglect yourself. Val needs you healthy.
Our thoughts are with you and Val. If you need us for support we are ready to do what we can.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Good advice from @Meyer Jordan - take care of you, too, Dave so you can be a good caretaker and positive support for your dear wife. Your koi babies need both of their parents!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Awww, Dave, I've been wondering where you've been. Very sorry to hear of Val's knee condition. I'll be thinking and praying for both of you.

Ask a Question