The BENI KUMONRYU

jagan314

"CARP DIEM"
Reaction score
Thanks everyone... Larkin, I visited the place and they have a great set up.. gorgeous fish... This particular fish was priced online at $250 but I got it for $200.. It's 12" (he just a gave me a deal, and the fish is worth it to me.)

There are more online, 3 more that I saw in person.. All gorgeous.. about 10" and $200..... www.lagunakoi.com

These guys are good. There are a number of breeders there.. This koi came from Jirosuke's line of fish.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
jagan314 said:
Thanks everyone... Larkin, I visited the place and they have a great set up.. gorgeous fish... This particular fish was priced online at $250 but I got it for $200.. It's 12" (he just a gave me a deal, and the fish is worth it to me.)

There are more online, 3 more that I saw in person.. All gorgeous.. about 10" and $200..... www.lagunakoi.com

These guys are good. There are a number of breeders there.. This koi came from Jirosuke's line of fish.

Thanks, That's not a good deal here, That's a super deal! Fish that size here and far lower quality would run $300+ Only problem is shipping adds so much, not only on cost but risk of stress, Not being able to reasonably see the fish first hand, etc. I'm going to look and see what else they have. You found a real treasure though in my eyes! One I hope you are able to enjoy for MANY years to come.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Almost makes me want to have koi, almost, but no thanks. That fish is beautiful though, may you have many happy years with it.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Koi are very beautiful and I love to admire them but too much coming out of my pocket book and more care than goldies. Would die if I lost one of them
faint.gif

Ask a Question