touring grounds of members

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i posted this video in another thread but thought i would start this thread in hopes that everyone would video their grounds and post them in this thread..we can all get landscape ideas and see how others have worked their ponds into it.. i look forward to seeing your yards,gardens and ponds. [please do post them in this thread so theres no having to hunt them down]
[ame]
THANK YOU !!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
O.K...some of you should be able to shoot a decent video tour of your property and post it on youtube or wherever you like,so that it can be linked and embedded here in THIS THREAD(so theyre all together).... come on lets get some full garden and grounds videos..you may see something you like for ideas or give someone else ideas...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok but can you give a short tutorial on how to post to utube? :cool: and then how to get it here on this site.

Reaction score
I love this idea! I must confess i don't know how to do the utube stuff either. It took me forever and a day just to figure out how to post pics:confused:
Koiguy, did you do that retaining wall yourself? I cringe with pain everytime I look at mine. I only did a 50 foot one, but did it in 2 days to stay on schedule. That included digging and it is on a slope.........ouch I still hurt. I didn't see all the clips yet, just the first and the 2nd. I like how the placid pond errupts when the crew see's you coming. Oh well, very cool, can't wait to enjoy the rest tomorrow, got to hit the rack now.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
while you can still get some good "still green" video and/or stills ...lets see some full tours of yards front and back!! i know i would love to see some.

jethro13

jethro13
Reaction score
Its a great idea but I am going to wait until next summer when everything is in bloom. My gardens are pretty well spent and the wife (Miss Karen) and I are in the process of winterizing the pool and pruning and such.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
O.k its the perfect time of year for some "FULL GROUNDS" videos..lets see some DIY landscapes, front and back not just the ponds...get and give ideas....Man does not live for ponds alone, does he?

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
So I have my video ready to go live, but I can not figure out how to get it to show up in my post where all you have to do is hit play rather than going to the link. Any step by step instructions would be great.

Thanks in advance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confuzion

Latest Threads