touring grounds of members

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
2 yerars of people saying "great idea" ..."i will post 1" etc...and weve finally got a couple more.keep them coming people...more interesting than just the ponds dont you think?. get and give ideas!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice Mary, lovely pond and yard.

koiguy, when we get our yard "more" done lol, will post a video. We have only been here two years and a lot has changed, but not done sigh

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Oh my word I absolutely love your backyard! The nooks and crannies where one can go to escape the world are awesome! Great job!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Tahermann, picked it up in a gift shop on the beach in Cape May NJ , Thanks for the compliments all, and Koiguy, I will try your hints and see. I tried pasting the embedded url as well as the regular url, but just got the x in the box.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thats alot of fish! I really like the white ones with the long fan tail (what are they?). The catfish sounds like something my boys would put in mine since they fish for them all the time, but my pond just isn't big enough for those big boys. Gorgeous all of them, great looking pond layout!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Koiguy, so embarrassed that I kept trying to use the link instead of just url in the body for the embed. OK, so simple a caveman can do it LOL!!! :(

Thank you all for the comments, it was fun to do. My hubby is a pro video guy (his day job) so I am always a little nervous doing anything like this (he is soo good). Great idea koiguy and I hope more vids are posted.

Addy, no excuses, This is my third summer here, we moved in mid Sept. 2008 and didn't begin the pond til late June the following year. If you wait till you have it the way you want it, remember it is just like your house... you always want to make something different. Don't be shy. It is a lot of fun! :banana::banana:

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Neat video! I have got to get out and do some straightening up so I can get one made, We are waiting to get the new liner installed in the swimming pull and It's been so hot I haven't hardly been able to get out and do much of anything.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
fishin', my me and hubby were commenting earlier on how much better our place looks in video! LOL.. People who come here think it's paradise and we only see the things that are wrong. I bet you would be surprised on how good your place looks. Stay cool and make sure you keep the kiddies cool too!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
LOL, My back went out last week, I had to go to the Dr. and they gave me two shots, I had a reaction to one of them. I can't get hot or I start getting sick, start getting sick and my back starts hurting worse. Grass needs cut, lily's need trimming, Hibiscus flowers are laying on everything, and dog toys are all over the yard. LOL Looks like we been on vacation for two weeks and the kids and grandkids stayed here while we were gone! LOL

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Excellant video. Next time, don't wait till the last few seconds to do a close up of the fish. That was worth seeing more of.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Fishin' hope you do feel better! Goodness, sounds like you have had quite a spell!

Dr. Dave, I will indeed get you more closeups! Thanks!

I have to do some cleaning up of my hard drive so I can do more vids. I have nearly 110G taken on the laptop! Yikes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarnerBirm

Latest Threads