touring grounds of members

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
when your looking at your video on youtube, the top of your screen, just copy and paste the URL adress in a post here!!. or give me your youtube name on the video i will post it

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My first video of my backyard. Hope you enjoy.

[ame]

Damn koiguy that was freakin easy. Thanks!!!!! I was trying this embedding code stuff and everything obviously I was over complicatiing it.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow paradise found and are those grapes growing over your patio? And is that Romaine lettuce in your pond?
fabulous1.gif

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
j.w said:
Wow paradise found and are those grapes growing over your patio? And is that Romaine lettuce in your pond?
fabulous1.gif

Why yes those are grapes growing above my patio. Funny story: A few years ago after the grapes were a few years old and beginning to ripe the ratcoons showed up every night and had a grape smashing party on my patio, it was a complete mess. So for the last several years I have cut them down before they ripe. I made the mistake of growing seeded ones. Now onto the lettuce question. Yes it is romaine, has been in there since early april, wasn't growing but wasn't dying either so I just left to see what would happen and they have doubled in size from 3 weeks ago.

Thanks

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Funny story.......too bad you didn't have a night video going. Maybe next time let them grow and let some ferment and get camera ready for a real party night of the Rat Coons as you call them. Never seen a drunkin one but has got to be funny :lol:

So is it ok to eat the Romaine lettuce when in the pond w/ the fish or snails? I remember the posts about the watercress and snails and liver flukes :confused:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice video Mary and what a beautiful pond of fish you have there. Love your setup and property. Hey I think I really did get a glimpse of Alfred H. in between the bushes :nananananana:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suejhadley

Latest Threads