Two tailed Jack is a big girls blouse

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Our male cat Jack came in this morning with an injury to his left eye , we thought it prudent to take him to the vet to get it treated , getting him in the cat box was no problem but would he come out for the vet "No" the big jessie wouldnt come out we had the vet hold of his front end whilst he braised himself inside the box with his back legswe had to virtually upend the box to get him out .
Then the trouble started he didnt want to be treated I had to hold him down before the vet could have a look at his eye put a green liqquid in to see if his eye was damaged .
He wouldn go on the scales to be weighed and it was all we could do to get the boy to stay still for an injection.
Then he wouldnt go in the cat box :LOL:, eventually after five minutes he thought it prudent to go back in .
He is grounded till the 2nd and has to have eye drops twice daily which is going to be fun , the boy is a big girls blouse a woose a Jessie and hes let the side down completely (he must have been a dog in a previous life as non of the cats weve owned and its a fair few have ever been any trouble at the vets .
At the moment hes hiding under the bed , we arent looking forwards to putting his drops in (twice daily),but we'll leave hm to hide for a few hours before treating him (thats if we can get him out from under the bed) :LOL:
Poor boy :(
Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
poor kitty and then you have to treat his booboo and make it worse .Makes you feel like the bad person ;):(

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh no poor guy, he's gonna give you a run for your money in trying to treat his boo boo.
Good luck and hope he gets well soon

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
The big bad bully was little betty we think , it probably happened whilst they were play fighting beteen us we managed to get they eye dropped but it was a struggle , hopefully today he'll realize its for his own good .
Cats eh ?

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good luck on him behaving and thinking it's all for his own good. Lots of towels wrapping him up tight like a baby w/ another person holding him works pretty good................sometimes. I have found also that holding them by the scruff of the back of there neck skin really helps while doing the towel thing too.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thankfully I managed to do it whilst he was just waking up this evening without the use of a towel , so I think we'll use that approach again as its less stressful to both Jack and ourselves .
If it works again we'll know hes not wise to it :cool:

Dave

Ask a Question