Ugh Generators

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
well I got some bad news. There's a device called Generlink that basically puts a plug on your meter and allows you to hook up a generator and would automatically cut power from the generator when power comes back and you use your own breaker panel without any other installation but the JACKASSES at Encor our power provider wont allow it. GRRRR

The whole home generator folks come out at the end of april. I only hope they dont want both kids as payment. I'd like to keep one.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
well I got some bad news. There's a device called Generlink that basically puts a plug on your meter and allows you to hook up a generator and would automatically cut power from the generator when power comes back and you use your own breaker panel without any other installation but the JACKASSES at Encor our power provider wont allow it. GRRRR

The whole home generator folks come out at the end of april. I only hope they dont want both kids as payment. I'd like to keep one.
consider future costs and keep the one which insures you don't have to live under a bridge. Or, the one you think will pick out the nicest retirement home. ;)

Ask a Question