j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Interesting koiguy! Does it say that in the Bible somewhere or is that just from history passed on?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I've read that somewhere also. Think different religions have him born on different dates. I don't think anyone knows for sure.
My son in law is putting his lights up today since the weather is so nice. Don't think he'll be lighting them yet tho. We just decorate around the pond. So pretty.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Sunshine I think this year I will put some lights around my pond also. We haven't bothered w/ the whole light thing for a couple yrs now but I like the idea of them around the pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I love it JW. We sit out there even in the cold and have a fire in the fire pit. This is a pic from a few years ago. We've bought some more things for this year. Wanted to decorate today, but hubby says it has to be cold for him to get in the mood to Christmas decorate .. lol

IMAG00011.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Oh that's pretty now you just need to get the Christmas music to add to the festivities!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
here they have out Thanksgiving ,Chistmas and new years and just notice one store had out Valentines day stuff near the card area and it laughingly said don't forget to shop early for your valentine's day sweetheart .Gosh pushing it bad .Not sure by then all the sweet hearts will still be around . :LOL: :luxlove: :heartpump: here today gone tomorrow

Ask a Question