New Arrivals - Sanke Gold, Black Opal Wakins, and Black Opal Shubunkins

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I am now maxed out on Goldfish. We got the last of our fish in today. Already have the 4 Calico Wakins.

2 - Sanke Gold

3 - Black Opal Shubunkins

3 - Wakins

3 - Black Opal Wakins

I wasn't able to get pictures of all of them. Will get the GoPro charged up and get some underwater shots.

Black Opal Shubunkin, Sanke Gold, Black Opal Wakin

img_92020-2.jpg

Black Opal Shubunkin, Wakin
img_92020-4.jpg

Wakin
img_92020-6.jpg

Black Opal Shubunkin, Sanke Gold,Wakin

img_92020-7.jpg

Black Opal Wakin
blackOpalw2.jpg

Not sure what Wakin this one is. I assume its considered a Black Opal. I really like the coloring. Kind of a blend of black and orange. Need do inventory to find out for sure.
blackOpalw1.jpg

Ax01

magikarp is da best!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8A
Country
United States
Beautiful Fish! :D were these all from koisale.com? i love Sanke Gold, Black Opals and the black/orange Wakin u have is beautiful and unique. i want to get fish from them but would want to pick out specific individual fish. you have great taste and have a collection of very high end fish! :love:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Beautiful Fish! :D were these all from koisale.com? i love Sanke Gold, Black Opals and the black/orange Wakin u have is beautiful and unique. i want to get fish from them but would want to pick out specific individual fish. you have great taste and have a collection of very high end fish! :love:
Yes they were all from Blackwater Creek. That Black/Orange turns out to be a regular Wakin. My favorite. Never seen that color before. They do sell individual fish. Little more expensive. The two Sanke were individuals. We got the two cheapest they had. They had a sale too. I always wanted a Sanke. The $199 for 3 was kind of risky on what you get. Saw on another forum what they received and didn't justify the price. Almost all white.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Beautiful goldfish! Good luck! I always admired their goldfish but didn’t want to spend the dollars. I wonder if they sent you all males. If they send mixed sexes I think they would have too many competitors!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Thank you. I am not really interested in breeding them. If it happens, it happens. I got my Calico Wakins from a different breeder. There can be chance if I was sent all males.

Ask a Question