SNAKES IN MY POND!!! :(

Reaction score
I could use a few chipmunk eating snakes in my yard! If one more person tells me how cute they are... yesterday one of the furry little beasts took ONE NIBBLE out of EVERY ONE of my cucumbers! Dug up my lilies, snapped off a pepper plant that was loaded with blossoms, dug up my newly planted sedum just for the fun of it... the list goes on. He and I are at WAR! Bring on the snakes!
I know your dealing with chipmunks... but i went through the same thing sort of, but only with squirrels. Battled them for years haha.... finally i decided if i cant beat them... join them. I feed them and try to keep peanuts and corn by their tree and since i have started i have not had any more major problems.

Reaction score
haha i have 3 dogs. 2 chihuahua's and an american bulldog and they dont stand a chance against the squirrels haha. They make a fool out of them every time.

Ask a Question