sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You can check craiglist .I got somewhat new concrete block on there for 5 dollars 2 weeks ago 30 of them reason I am saying somewhat new is that they were just stacked at the corner of the property unused but been sitting there for years he told me .I kept my pond around 300 dollars and got even a lot of my retaining wall block on craigslist also .Amazing if you ask on there you get calls like crazy .I got a call today guy has 20 or so retaining wall block and said if I can come on monday I can have them free .I will be there monday no matter what .My son always goes with me ,you never know .I think the most expensive things I bought were the liner and pump .I also check auction zip .com for house auctions

Reaction score
Jason said:
I also was considering using the 2 - 400gph pumps to make 2 Venturi setups with them like Koi Guy did and point them on the bottom as well.
That would be a very good setup! The water flow from those pumps would take the aeration from the venturi right with the water out into the pond. I like this idea.

Gordy

Ask a Question