A great way to end 2014

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I know we are not there yet but yesterday was a treat, my wife and I went to this wildlife refuge and were lucky to see a total of 3 Snowy Owls. This one was sitting for hours from other peoples accounts. We got there later in the day and I seen the owl right away but it was on a wooden deck, not great for picture purposes. So we walked around a bit and seen some white tailed deer and photographed them and then when back to the owl which was still sitting. Then it decided to fly as the sun was setting which in turn another owl flew by also and went and perched on the nearby roof top. So photographically speaking it was a great way to end 2014 :)

Snowy Owl at Sunset by Rob & Amy Lavoie, on Flickr

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Stunning shot RobAmy however we end it by opening our final presents :happy:
You see we dont open them all at once but one or two a day right the way through the festive season, try it next year it really brings the spirit of Christmas alive again.
In our view Christmas has become too comersalised and the build up to it starts far to early nowadays i'e November and in one case in Plymouth July when they sld off their previous years decorations off at cut down prices .

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What a beautiful shot! Those are neat owls.

Ask a Question