A tip for ATV users

Reaction score
I posted this on the Garden forum and thought I'd post it here too. Sorry Marshall it won't work as a cover for your new toy. I use my ATV for hauling things all the time around the yard. For most things a small garden trailer works fine but when it comes to leaves or branches the trailer is just too small. That's when I reach for the Bagster. They are incredibly tough so they can be dragged with out ripping. Plus they have sides so the leaves don't fall out like they do with a tarp. When I'm done
bagster 003.JPG
with it I use it to cover the ATV and it makes a perfect cover better and cheaper than anything else you can buy.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS WONDERFUL IDEA!!!!!!!! I'm going to Lowes today and will have one by this evening. Wow, I can't believe I never thought of this.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't know but maybe it is me .I never leave my equipment out side exposed to weather .But guessing if you have no place this is next best .Wondering how bagster will feel about making more money .I do use one of those billboard tarp things to cover wood to let it dry out .I got it as a pond liner for the lily pond but had to cover the wood so it would not get wet from the rain .

Reaction score
I don't know but maybe it is me .I never leave my equipment out side exposed to weather .But guessing if you have no place this is next best .Wondering how bagster will feel about making more money .I do use one of those billboard tarp things to cover wood to let it dry out .I got it as a pond liner for the lily pond but had to cover the wood so it would not get wet from the rain .
It's too much of a hassle to move it into the garage plus once the plow gets put on it has to be kept outside in order to keep in front of the garage plowed. I'm guessing Bagster wouldn't be happy I think they subsidize the bag in order to get people to buy it and make their money on the hauling of the trash.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
how expensive are those bags .I know here since we have to take the garbage to the dump we don't have that kind of service here .I have seen them on shows on TV and even a couple said this company must have seen them coming .I think in total they used 6 bags and said it would have been cheaper to rent a dumpster .When I redid my Houses in NJ I rented a dumpster it was all you had back then

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I park my ATV & UTV/RTV in the garage or under the shelter outside anyway but I think that would fit my ATV though (4 wheeler) but you are right that it would not even come close to fitting the UTV/RTV

Reaction score
how expensive are those bags .I know here since we have to take the garbage to the dump we don't have that kind of service here .I have seen them on shows on TV and even a couple said this company must have seen them coming .I think in total they used 6 bags and said it would have been cheaper to rent a dumpster .When I redid my Houses in NJ I rented a dumpster it was all you had back then
The bags are about $30 dollars but the pick up is about $150 (I think) what I have found is that they are great for smaller jobs like a garage roof rip off. In this case a dumpster would be more expensive. First there is the cost of the dumpster then there is the cost for each ton over a certain amount. You really have to do the math on both the cubic feet and the weight that is included with the cost.

Ask a Question