Advice needed on leaf net, please!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Here's mine....nylon pond netting (or fruit tree bird netting). PVC frame. PVC pipe ends are slipped over fiberglass driveway markers hammered into the ground.

The right hand spot with open water is a small homemade fountain and the spot on the left is a floating pond deicer. The pond deicer is held in position with string across from one side of the pond to the other.

My bog is on the left and it runs all winter here in Pennsylvania, zone 6b.

20210129_141246.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Here's mine....nylon pond netting (or fruit tree bird netting). PVC frame. PVC pipe ends are slipped over fiberglass driveway markers hammered into the ground.

The right hand spot with open water is a small homemade fountain and the spot on the left is a floating pond deicer. The pond deicer is held in position with string across from one side of the pond to the other.

My bog is on the left and it runs all winter here in Pennsylvania, zone 6b.

View attachment 142710
ya know, PJ, don't think I've seen any pics of your pond, lately; care to indulge me (us)? And don't be stingy; Ian's paid the bill for September, so the lights will stay on if you get crazy with the bandwidth!

:p:p:p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
ya know, PJ, don't think I've seen any pics of your pond, lately; care to indulge me (us)? And don't be stingy; Ian's paid the bill for September, so the lights will stay on if you get crazy with the bandwidth!

:p:p:p
That picture in post #16 is from yesterday. It's that crazy climate change thing! :ROFLMAO:

I'll have to snap a few tomorrow...

Ask a Question