An Observation

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Our cats will get into a larger potted plant too (usually the banana/elephant ears/taro) ...I discourage that with aluminum foil or upside down pie tins lol otherwise they dig in the dirt to do you know what... :eek: at least our dog hasn't ever lifted his leg as he could care less when we bring plants in. When we put up our xmas tree my one cat spaz always has to lay under it lol has ever since he was a kitten (ok used to climb it but knows better now) I always put little bells on the bottom for him to play with so I know when he's under it lol

Attachments

• PB302912.JPG
    PB302912.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 195
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
I think I got it. Let's see .... Well, I see the link, but I don't see the picture, but maybe others can see the picture, I just can't on my own ... Thanks!!!
Rebel, my cats never have pottied in the plants, they just like to lay in the pot, must like the dirt, or maybe it was when it was hot, and the dirt was cooler.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You can't copy and paste it you have to type each letter one by one on your own when putting into your siggy. And no it's not showing up............just the link.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
The only thing I didn't include in the address (did it again, BTW) was the stuff in the front of the http and at the end that was in parentheses. Was I supposed to include that, too?
Ok, did as you originally said and put in ALL the info, even though it didn't seem right. Now it says "posted image" on my thread. Is it showing up for others now?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
nope

ce make sure you have the caps that are caps, retype it again, I had to do a few times to make it work. The words that are caps makes a difference too.

you need to start with the [img and end with the img]

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
lol dont you just love pets with all their seperate personalities its just a shame they dont live the span we do

rgrds

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
And CE you do have to put the end things on each end, they aren't the roundy parenthesis ones tho they are the more squared kind, whatever you call them.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
And CE you do have to put the end things on each end, they aren't the roundy parenthesis ones tho they are the more squared kind, whatever you call them.
brackets

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Yep, I saw it come up, but I wasn't able to edit or delete that post. My computer was running VERY slow the last few days, I figured because of the elections. I think I had missed the "www" in the middle the first time. I did have the brackets the second time I tried it, but was missing something else.
You're right, Dave, too bad our animal friends don't live as long as us. BUT, if they did, then we would have to worry about where they got to go for "old age", as nursing homes would not allow them. :)

Reaction score
This year has been hell for me with some of my pets. We lost our 19 year old mix breed dog :sad: , then my female min pin was diagnosed with diabetes and has to have two shots a day :sad: , and then Monday I lost my male min pin :pissed:. My veterinary even sent me a sympathy card, never had a vet do that before.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
So sorry for your losses, Montana! I was beginning to think my new place had a curse on it! I moved here with 3 Golden Retrievers (one was my daughters), two Boston Terriers, and my daughter's terrier/heeler mix. My older Golden died from heart condition then the younger Golden (5 years old) died 2 months later from liver condition. Lost first Boston due to extreme heat, then daughter took her two dogs to live in UT. Bought another Boston puppy, to raise with male puppy my other female had. That male puppy ran under fertilizer tank pulled behind truck, killed in front of house, then this past Jan. his mother got a hit from horse hoof (not kick, not step on, foot going up, tossed dog 3' into the air), broke her neck. So, I was down to 1 dog, but Smokey the beagle showed up 2 years ago, and then Yukon this past March, so I'm back up to 3. My "pet cemetery" got way too much action for that 1.5 years here!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So sorry to hear that about your 2 dogs MT :sad: Hope the one w/ diabetes will be ok. It's hard to lose them,they are family.

Ask a Question