sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sorry addy no snake is cute to me and no frogs either ,been there done that :);).Shame when people think they can take advantage of you just because you are not there to see it .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Non stop cranking, hot today, 103 so stayed inside . Cooling a bit next week. Some rain coming.
So glad we hired a painter, he has been here two weeks now. Worth every penny, I would still be painting for weeks. Doing a great job too.
The landscapers have helped us alot, even saved us 500 on a piece on granite.
They know leads for everything.
Decided to hire a house cleaner to help with the deep cleaning. I am darn worn. out

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yep sissy, they know you are not around and boom, do what they want

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Have you thought to talk to the landscapers you have now to see if they want to buy back some of the nicer rocks .I know i sold some from the Pittsville house I bought .They were huge and guy wanted them for a landscaping project he was doing on a new house at Bedford lake and he gave me 250 dollars a piece and a truckload of gravel for the driveway .He had the equipment and they were actually in the way for me .I loved them but they needed moved so he took all 6 of them the other day and he called me today to offer me free dirt so he would not have to haul it away and my house is only 4 miles from his build sight .So now the low area is going to all get filled in for free .He sad he has about 5 truckloads and he thinks it will fill it all .He was nice to notice the sunken ditch and offer me this deal .He wins I win .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Here is the granite for our new pass through bar. Not the best shot, taken with my phone.still need to frame it out
IMG_20151018_143143_530.jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
ok update picture time, might wipe out the hotspot, but can always add bucks.............

We are taking a work break, meeting with 8 realtors to interview them. First one raised the price higher than we had it by 50k

7 to go

Here is the pass through with the wood frame worked taped up. Not done yet lol

j.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

The house rooms cleaned , staged, still have electric face plates to put on, some pain spots to clean up, windows etc..............

but looks a lot better.

Love the 12 foot kitchen window, looking over the yard
f.JPG
g.JPG
h.JPG

dining/living room
i.JPG

front entry
l.JPG

master bedroom/ door to deck and hot tub
n.JPG

master bath
o.JPG
p.JPG

bedroom deck overlooking yard and mountains , with hot tub
q.JPG

Cleaned up yard, I moved 75 tons of crushed granite and 20 tons of 1/4 minus for the drive with this skid steer, bounce city
1.JPG
b.JPG

The yard

r.JPG
s.JPG
t.JPG

v.JPG
u.JPG
v.JPG
w.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are taking some time off during this interview process. We are exhausted, my hands and arms hurt so bad they wake me every night.
I also power washed all the sandstone, the concrete walkway in the front, three days using my neighbors honda, did it work great!

We still have around 1.5 weeks of restaining, cleaning, fixing electrical issues etc. This first realtor said they would do a coming soon posting with our own website for our house. I will add a link once we set things up with whomever we select.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
looks a 1000 percent better ,but all that work looks tiring to me .You will need a rest gift from Santa

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks sissy, we are taking a break. We must likely will be here until January, they say it will take 45 plus days even if a buyer showed up today.
This way my honey gets a nice warm winter break. We will head home to winter

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My right hand is constant numb, I need to rest it for a bit. Trapped nerve from my years of work

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have to say the black appliances look great in that kitchen .I under stand the reason for rock yards because of water reason ,but not sure I could ever get used to it .I have taken move free for years and now take the ultra one and have had no pain for my carpel tunnel in my hands for 10 years now .So guessing it works

Ask a Question