At last sun beautiful sun

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
At last the clouds have gone and the skies are blue the pond is clear down to the bottom and its a perfect day for sitting by the pond.:)
We can get some much needed sun tans and listen to the good music of our favorite rock station on the DAB radio Planet Rock, whilst sipping cool drinks of orange or Pepsi :cool:
Watching the koi swim by lazily one cant beat days like this and its here to stay until well into the next week. :D
Though the British weather is a somewhat fickle thing the weather men are all in agreement sun, sun and more sun .:)

Dave(y)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yea! How rare are sunny days there?
With the weather weve been having pretty darn rare but we are so pleased that at last the "Sun has got his hat on Hip hip hip hurry the sun has got his hat on and is coming out to play"or "Only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun" :LOL: my attempt at singing two pupular old time songs :D sorry but it does that too you (y) the sun that is :LOL: oopp's I hope weve not been out in it too long :cool:

Dave;)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Gotta watch it -- that sun can do weird things to the brain, LOL!

I've always had the stereotypical image of the UK as being dreary.

Here, in the Southern US, it's HOT & HUMID right now! We are working on a pond-renovation, and one day this past week we had a heat index of 106F -- no idea what the actual temp. & humidity were. We [Hubby, Son, & me] were drenched despite frequent rest breaks in the AC, and hydration -- no place for the sweat to go but stay on your body & clothes!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I can relate w/ you Dave. Our weather here is pretty much like yours. If we get sun here the masses swarm outdoors like free money is falling from the skies and then the rain and clouds hit and in they go. We have sun today too so we shall enjoy it along w/ you out in the great outdoors

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We have been wet this year!

Enjoy your sun!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
More rain and clouds here .... UGH. Enjoy it while you can Dave, I'm tempted to cross the pond and steal it :mad:

Ask a Question