sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
makes them look like they glow .It looks like a halloween video .That would make a good screen saver video also .Some seem to be looking as is that food are we getting a treat

Reaction score
LOVED the video! I especially like that the background came out so dark, makes the fish pop more to see them better. Wish I wasnt so "electronically challenged"... I would love to have an underwater camera... of course, I am gonna be picky too... I want it to feed into the tv... I could sit and look at them for hours.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Capewind, you need to check with Addy. She has full-time underwater coverage of her fish.
Loved the video, KG. You have some really nice tri colored fish, which seems to be hard to find in nice coloration. And, I love the red head/tail and white body fish. Saw I think two of them, one small one at the end at about 3:16 and 3:22. Really neat color pattern. Some seemed to be quite tiny, and then they would swim toward the camera and "grow". How small are the smallest you brought inside?
Seems you didn't get your fish outside very early this year, and now back inside already. Bet they love their KoiGuy owner!

Reaction score
CE... I dont want to check with Addy LOL. Last thing hubby needs right now is ME armed with camera info! He has enough projects going right now. Once he is caught up tho... I'll be asking everyone what they have, and what they like/dont like about their set ups. For now, I'll just have to enjoy my fish the same way most do, and be thrilled every time someone posts a video. I just wish people would post them more often. I've already replayed Koiguy's new video a few times LOL. Cant take in all the fish in one sitting!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
CE... I dont want to check with Addy LOL. Last thing hubby needs right now is ME armed with camera info!

lorex underwater camera hooked to our dvr security system, that just watches the yard and pond! Well one camera watches the front of the house for bad guys! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reaction score
Gee thanks Addy, the info I did NOT want to know LOL. Seriously, I appreciate knowing it is tied into a video security, that makes it a bit easier for me to understand. Hubby wants to put video security in the front yard. Some punks tried to steal our fountain this spring, til they realized how heavy she was. Thankfully they only laid her down and didnt break her.

Attachments

• lady.jpg
    lady.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 265

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We bought the dvr system from costco, they have some good discounts on line. The lorex I picked up from a different forum two yrs ago, some guy was selling his extra camera.

Ask a Question