j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He doesn't mind one bit tho I bet and neither do his friends. Just buy him a hat and call it good :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
One of my favorite koi was bright orange and black, and turned black and white over night. Still one of my favorites:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Could we take a look at a photo of this koi please Priscilla we might know what type its turning into if any :D(y):})

Dave;)

Reaction score
I'll try to get a picture of Buck. The color isn't too obvious yet, only when he pokes his head out of the water. So getting a picture will be tough. Yes, it will look cool when he changes. I'll be here for poor Buck when he looks in the mirror and sees the change! Lol!

Reaction score
we have had a few that were black/white and one of them has stayed that way and the other has now turned a pale yellow with black!
He/She is also one of the most aggressive in the pond; funny that, since the other aggressive eaters also have yellow in them... even though we have a chagoi and soragoi in there too... they like to eat, but not as aggressive towards food and this pale yellow/black koi is now chasing our dace!
Enjoy - its fun watching them change in color and temperament...

Ask a Question