Blackwater Creek Koi Farms

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Has anyone bought from this company before? I am wanting to buy my Wakins from them. Want some feedback first.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Like @RobAmy I've never bought fish from them (or any online source actually) but they are highly respected and seem to get good reviews online. Let us know what you decide to do!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
When I am ready and when they have Wakins in stock, I am going to give them a try.

The owner was on GPF for a short period of time. They are a well respected wholesaler and sell to a lot of garden and pond stores that sell goldfish and Koi. Also they stock and breed their own fish. If you are just looking for wakins did you look at any of the people on e-bay? Some of them have very good prices. Lewsnews is one seller I would recommend and they have them for $12.99 ea.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a is probably average winter, but I've seen it -24F here once in 30 years, and -10 to -15 at times
Country
United States
I've bought Wakin and other goldfish from these guys: LiveKoiForSale.com Same dealer as Lewsnews on eBay I believe. You can't pick the individual Wakin you want, but I received some decent fish. These are my favorite pond goldfish, and I plan on ordering more from them.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Have had great success with Black Creek koi..bought lg pack of peanuts.. culled thru them in aquarium and 300 gallon totes put the good colored ones to pond few months later..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I initial went with the Goldfish Peanuts. Kept them the for a few years. Gave some away here and there when the pond was getting crowded. In 2020 I think, We got rid of them all. We now have Calico Wakins, Black Opal Wakins, Regular Wakins, Black Opal Shubunkins, Sanke Gold Goldfish, and Pretsore rescue.

Ask a Question