Black half inch pvc pipe

Reaction score
Hi all, I would like to install a pipe inside the pond for a fountain head but don't want the standard white which would stand out too much against the black linner. Does anyone know where I can get black sch. 40 pvc, or possibly coat the white stuff whithout hurting any fish? Thanks

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Hi all, I would like to install a pipe inside the pond for a fountain head but don't want the standard white which would stand out too much against the black linner. Does anyone know where I can get black sch. 40 pvc, or possibly coat the white stuff whithout hurting any fish? Thanks

I painted my pvc with valspar and krylon paint for hard plastic (spray cans). it has been on the pipes for about 2 months now, under water, doing great.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
after a couple months you'll have stuff growing on it and won't see the color.

Mine never seemed to get covered with growth, so always looked white. That is one reason I ended up painting it, also the out of pond stuff really stuck out being white.

Ask a Question