Bring New Life Into This Old Short Light Post

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
Mmathis said:
Hmmm..... How 'bout that camera idea? Then you could "catch" those vandals! What a shame....!
True story. Our driveway security camera filmed a long ago neighbors teenage underage daughter having sex on the trunk of her boyfriends car after school. During the day! To avoid being seen from the girls house the boy parked along the curb by our driveway. The father was none too happy when I told him but thanked me. The girl tried convincing him I was lying and prejudice because they were African American. Within a moth that family was gone.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Double shame! What's going on in our world today?!

Well, the light post is cute, so hope you come up with something. Sorry about the bird nest....

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
All is not lost, Lou! Some twigs and straw, and the pet shops sell plastic eggs (used to keep canaries sitting longer to prevent over-breeding) that can be glued in place, and I bet you (or Cathy) can come up with a very life-like nest! If you can't find the eggs, I'll mail you some.
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey how about a replica of a 357 magnum centered nicely in the center and when the little creeps come lurking the thing auto shoots them w/ red dye #2! Oops tho might get the good guys too but sure would be fun to see the thugs get it so you gotta add a camera set up also. Just put a warning up "If you are a good guy don't get too close". That way you are covered and hope you have good insurance just in case :biggrinangelA:

Ask a Question