Can someone ID this fish (and I know it is a "koi" but more info?)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
toad I am guessing he is huge also .biggest one yet body alone is 7 inch's long and not including his legs .I lost 3 inch's of water in my pond last nigh and he was in my waterfall so wondering if he undermined between the 2 liners up there because he tried to escape between them ,but I got him

Attachments

• pergola toad and cribe set 2015 016.JPG
    pergola toad and cribe set 2015 016.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 230

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well he is going bye bye .I can see between the 2 liners and plant roots are headed that way also .So think he made a tunnel for them to grow .I have never seen a frog this big before .So now have to take that all apart to see if the leak is there .They over lap each other by 5 ft but I can see between them with the flashlight .It is the waterfall pond .Even hyacinth roots were between the liners

Attachments

• build stuff - pond 2015 013.JPG
    build stuff - pond 2015 013.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 206
  • build stuff - pond 2015 012.JPG
    build stuff - pond 2015 012.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 219

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
My neighbor who is female (and crazy lol) always says "but what if the frog is a prince" "and you just throw them out of the pond?" I told her 'you come kiss em and if they turn into a human prince I will shoot them for trespassing on my land :D

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
This does not translate into English according to all of the on-line Japanese-English translators.
My father spoke Japanese and because of that he was stationed in Okinawa so I would not trust a web program over an actual speaker
PS: Google translate is notoriously bad and can make a cluster $%^& of nearly any phrase you plug into it

Ask a Question