Cardenas

Reaction score
It wouldn't be the first time I was in jail JW, but it would be the first time for a Mexican jail, which I'm not anxious to experience. Artifacts are one of my weaknesses. Many are still found in the jungle as the Aztecs and Mayans hid them once the Spaniards began to plunder and destroy them. Tucked away in caves or buried, the owners died and they still remain there along with human remains. Simple arrowheads or spear points are amazing to me just because of the antiquity. Pottery and items of everyday life take on a whole new light when they are hundreds of years old. I'll simply display them in cases in my home if I find any.

And if I don't, looking for them will be fun while I tend the guerrilla patches in the jungle.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Happy hunting and hope you find some and what an adventure that would be. Guerrilla Patches?

Reaction score
There was a long thread here about the benefits of cannabis oil. I don't think anyone can debate the curative properties of it, especially in cancerous tumors. And as much as I have smoked in my life, well let's just say I see the writing on the wall.

All growers want sinsemilla, the female plant denied pollination so the buds grow very large.

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=...v&sa=X&ei=WzdKVNyILOXr8QHq94GoAw&ved=0CCkQsAQ

However, in a "guerilla patch" grown in the jungle, this can be hard to control as even female plants will develop male flowers in an attempt to pollinate. So, the best method would be just let nature take it's course on the first crop and let it go to seed. This assures seeds for future crops. Cuttings can be made and transported to another location, far from the males or even indoors. The males leaves can then be harvested and turned into oil.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Aha so now I know! Happy gardening and do they not mind people growing there own there?

Reaction score
There is no airport in Cordoba, the nearest one is in Xalapa. I never saw an aircraft the entire time I was there, or any police or "city" cars near where I will live. Aerial surveillance is common in Oaxaca where the large plantations are, but a few groups of 10-15 plants scattered throughout the mountains would never be noticed. All homes have walls around them for security and privacy.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Guess then you only have to worry if a walker discovers it and reaps what you sowed :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noelia5838

Latest Threads