Change in city water

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
My water provider has recently switched from chlorine to chloramines in our tap water and my lily pads are coming in small and with red areas...I hate to think what is happening to my fish (even though I have not noticed any changes yet) I have searched high and low for an in line garden hose filter that actually can support the claim with documentation! Any ideas?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I have the Boogie Blue Plus filter but there is no proof of the claims that it takes out chloramines (apparently some have tested and said that it does not make a difference) I was just wondering if anyone has found a proven filter.....Since I am in Florida there is A LOT of evaporation so I have the auto drip system which would make dosing with Prime or API hard.....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My water provider has recently switched from chlorine to chloramines in our tap water and my lily pads are coming in small and with red areas...I hate to think what is happening to my fish (even though I have not noticed any changes yet) I have searched high and low for an in line garden hose filter that actually can support the claim with documentation! Any ideas?
CARBON FILTER FOR YOUR modest pond i would think a home carbon filter good for 30000 gallons would do the trick or you could use something like this https://www.lowes.com/pd/iSpring-iS...er-Tankless-High-Capacity-BPA-Free/5014301091

Ask a Question