Changed forever

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Boy, you southerners can get some rain.
Makes me think about how much "stuff" is getting washed into the Gulf of Mexico.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I can a least say where I am the mountains help protect me from bad storms most of the time .I just hope it stays that way .Worst I went through in NJ was a tornado that hit Metuchen and flooding in our area from it and the Edison gas pipe line explosion .Also 3 severe snow storms that dumped mountains of snow on us .So been lucky there .

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Boy, you southerners can get some rain.
Makes me think about how much "stuff" is getting washed into the Gulf of Mexico.

Certainly doesn't help minimize an already bad situation with the current 'Dead Zone' in the Gulf of Mexico already about the size of New Jersey (This year it is the largest ever recorded).
Don't blame Nature for the drainage from flood plains and watersheds for polluting the oceans, blame Man who has contaminated and polluted these same watersheds and flood plains

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Don't blame Nature for the drainage from flood plains and watersheds for polluting the oceans, blame Man who has contaminated and polluted these same watersheds and flood plains

Don't worry, I do.
I don't have a lot of sympathy for human suffering, even though it's not politically correct and makes me quite unpopular at times.
The Houston area is projected to grow by 4 million people in the next 40 years. Something's gotta give.
Here, the US, India, China, Europe, Middle East, Africa. Take your pick.

Ask a Question