cheap clarifier?

Reaction score
Is there something over the counter that can be used to clarify aquarium water without buying the official stuff? I think one of the rocks in my blue crayfish tank is putting particles in the water possibly.

Attachments

• BlueCrays4.jpg
    BlueCrays4.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 206

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cute little guys they are and do they ever grab those little fishies in there or are the fish in there cuz they are supposed to be din din :lol:
Sorry I don't have an answer to your clarifying question. I just gave away my last indoor fish last week. I always just changed some of the water to clear mine up or the filter did the job but I suppose the crayfish are a whole different subject :confused:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So how big do they get? and what do they eat while they are waiting to become fishermen?

Reaction score
Any bottom tablet is fine esp. shrimp pellets. But they will eat peas etc.

4-6" They can move like rockets when they want to. Fascinating to watch. I just got them and they are keeping me entertained while I impatiently wait for Spring to manifest.

Ask a Question