Coffee

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I know we have a lot of coffee drinkers on here, wanted to say, if you like Black Rifle Coffee, or would like to try it, pm me. I bought a lot of their coffee as Christmas gifts, and I now have a 20% off coupon to share on my Facebook.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Sounds interesting. Never heard of the coffee.
Look them up. They got a lot of media here in Oklahoma because a coffee barista wrote “ pig” on an officers cup, so they donated a huge supply of coffee to that precinct. It’s typically 12-15$ per 12 Oz bag, and it’s worth it. I bought 6 bags for about $80, including their newest roast. Coffee Saves, the medic of mornings ! It’s all roasted in small batches, oh so smooth, I’m in love with it. We have heavy well water, ph 8+, and brew multiple pots of coffee every day. 3 serious coffee drinkers here! I see weird film from the water in coffee or tea, which leads to a bitter taste with the Folgers if I let it get cold. Not so much with the BRCC.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Neat Jamie I usually get my coffee from Costco. One of their brands.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I went to dollar general this past weekend and got the large cans of their brand 39 ounces for 2.50 .I love coffee but to me it all tastes the same because I cannot stand strong coffee .Learned a long time ago from my mom to keep the can you are using in the fridge and it stays tons fresher ..I do miss my dunkin donuts coffee .Super hot and the iced coffee was the best and the Christmas coffees were the best .I guess if you like high end coffee it is worth it .I know here we have a place that makes their own flavored creamers .

B

Burd

You gotta grind it fresh every day. Only get beans. I have a new Black and decker coffee maker. It grinds it for you, a lot easier.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my mom used to get coffee from A and P store fresh ground ,me I don't care as long as it is coffee .But was always taught beans or ground it should be refrigerated to keep it fresh tasting

B

Burd

The A&P brand was 8 o’clock. You can still get it here in the D. Love it. Just a mild coffee. I remember smelling it fresh grind as a kid. The big grinder was in the bagging area.
ive never tried the Colombian peaks 8 o’clock.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I loved the mild coffee they made and when my mom bought it and they grinded it and the smell was amazing .But no stores here and I don't think any back in NJ .Here they have piggly wiggly which is similar .I shop at krogers and foodlion here and Walmart when I can't get what I need .I did love shop rite back in NJ .Never really realized I lived in the city in NJ and how close stores were until I moved here and stores are 20 and 35 minutes away

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
I like my coffee pretty strong and tried two of the Black Rifle flavors. I like the MO (Murdered Out) better than the AK-47 variety. Black Rifle is produced by veterans, it's nice to support their cause.
My regular coffee of choice is Bustelo. It's pretty strong, but not bitter.
I like to buy beans and grind them myself.

B

Burd

Here’s another coffee house in the D. The Hot Spot. Theres 3 locations. I think you can see why their a hit. That’s my Bird there

Attachments

• 07C9CAF4-6537-4293-B3F0-2C95E6FCB3A9.jpeg
    07C9CAF4-6537-4293-B3F0-2C95E6FCB3A9.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 158
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here’s another coffee house in the D. The Hot Spot. Theres 3 locations. I think you can see why their a hit. That’s my Bird there
I'm still kicking myself for selling mine. It was like the one to the left. Sold it to a guy who wrapped it around a tree. Makes me sick. Oh, I love coffee too!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I had a Tbird but sad to say I blew the head gasket after I never got the recall on it 3 thousand miles and dealer gave me what I paid for it.But on the bright side I got my sport trac .I will have to get the pic of it .Custom built just for me ,even the color was for me inside and out

B

Burd

in November, I’ve had mine fir 40 years. Crazy.
I run a f body forum, hence the name Burd. Lol.
car on the left is Mongo’s car. I’ll look for a pic for ya.

Ask a Question