addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The kids are hanging out ...........still waiting for warm weather, enjoying the sun. Trap door snails all over the bottom munching away.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze waiting for you to throw the food in and see them go nuts :razz: :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish: :goldfish:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They do go nuts, didn't even think of doing that............lol The water is managing to stay in the mid 60 range now

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Don't get this weather it is windy out today but supposed to get up to 70 degrees ,but with the wind i don't think so .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are 50 right now, chill factor of 46 , might get to 59 maybe. dropping to low 30's tonight again. Wind howling

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i thought this was gonna be a thread for people up at 4:00 am....and maybe closed at 8:00 am....for us early birds to chat with our morning java!.....lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
i thought this was gonna be a thread for people up at 4:00 am....and maybe closed at 8:00 am....for us early birds to chat with our morning java!.....lol

lol sorry koiguy, it can be converted to that if you wish! I am usually up at 4-430a eastern time. I sit, watch the fish (once the sun comes up) and have my coffee!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Your water is super clear and I see no love making going on now...........guess too cold for them.

Hey wait not fair, I'm over here on the west coast and I'm just going to bed when you all are getting up............well not quite but every time I get on here in the morning it says lots of you are tuning in at 2am - 4am my time!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Your water is super clear and I see no love making going on now...........guess too cold for them.

Hey wait not fair, I'm over here on the west coast and I'm just going to bed when you all are getting up............well not quite but every time I get on here in the morning it says lots of you are tuning in at 2am - 4am my time!

Thanks jw, just love my bog, one day to clear the winter cloudiness once we turned it back on, clear since.

Well you need to go to bed early and get up with us. you post way after I have hit the sack. No way I can keep my eyes open that long.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i'm up at 4 - 4;30 once my fish are outside..i may be up at that time now but not moving around yet. & i quit drinking coffee...until last fall, 2 or 3 pots a day was the norm....

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just a few cups a day, they actually say the light roast is good for you in moderation.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
caffein in small amounts stimulates brain function and is believed to slow memory loss... but for the kidneys and liver its just another toxin to deal with. it also thickens the blood.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Oh well, I am going to keep the old brain going, like my few cups of coffee in the morning.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
so do i ...i'm not saying i will never drink coffee again... just gonna wait a while longer...believe me i would love a cup even now!

Ask a Question