Coming to Theaters Near You!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Sheesh; didn't know our lil Queenie could talk that much, hey @Dimelius ??? heh heh; seems she's pretty quiet when it comes turns to taking the night watch, even when we employ rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock!! Did ya get THAT reference your Nobleness??? Watch my squire pinpoint exactly where that came from in a flash!!

But donta you worry, we got ya in the spoils division category now--you'll get yer fair share! Just careful how much polishin' ya do to dat dare crowny thinga-ma-bob on yer widdle head! We gots 'patience' alla day, dontcha know? No secrets ceptin' the 'male' ones, capiche? Ask Dime if you're REALLY curious! [insert maniacal laugh track].

Glad you liked! SOOOOOOO much easier until I got to the animated part and even that wasn't too bad, after 3 iterations, which I see NOW has to have the Italy flag cut...sheesh, making more and more work fer me, DIME!

;):cool::p
Damn! The b.b.t.!! Fantastic series!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Sheesh; didn't know our lil Queenie could talk that much, hey @Dimelius ??? heh heh; seems she's pretty quiet when it comes turns to taking the night watch, even when we employ rock-paper-scissors-lizard-Spock!! Did ya get THAT reference your Nobleness??? Watch my squire pinpoint exactly where that came from in a flash!!

But donta you worry, we got ya in the spoils division category now--you'll get yer fair share! Just careful how much polishin' ya do to dat dare crowny thinga-ma-bob on yer widdle head! We gots 'patience' alla day, dontcha know? No secrets ceptin' the 'male' ones, capiche? Ask Dime if you're REALLY curious! [insert maniacal laugh track].

Glad you liked! SOOOOOOO much easier until I got to the animated part and even that wasn't too bad, after 3 iterations, which I see NOW has to have the Italy flag cut...sheesh, making more and more work fer me, DIME!

;):cool::p
Damn! The b.b.!! Fantastic series!!!
seriously? NOW you don't want an Italian flag?????? sheesh....
Leave it like that ;)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
sheesh! didcha even SEE YOUR heron??? It was in there TOO! And of course, since you ONLY have gf, I put one those in because well, it IS a pic of your pond and Castle-on-the-Hill, right????
I just looked again and clicked on the scene again and waited and saw the fish jump and heron fly by. Even saw you there on the right scratching an itch or something :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I just looked again and clicked on the scene again and waited and saw the fish jump and heron fly by. Even saw you there on the right scratching an itch or something :D
or something...:oops::rolleyes:;):cool::p

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sheesh! didcha even SEE YOUR heron??? It was in there TOO! And of course, since you ONLY have gf, I put one those in because well, it IS a pic of your pond and Castle-on-the-Hill, right????
Yes I saw the heron, flying over the pond looking for fish to snack on. And the castle and the water and the fish jumping, and and and and it was all really neat! One great job!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Yes I saw the heron, flying over the pond looking for fish to snack on. And the castle and the water and the fish jumping, and and and and it was all really neat! One great job!
just thought you'd like to know what happened to your bird, is all; see, he not only learned how to get UNDER your lil net, but figured out when to vamoose when the Super Boss is lookin'!! ;):cool::p:oops::rolleyes:

I keep tellin' ya to get RID OF THAT perch sign....sheesh! You're spending too much time huffing honey jars, methinks!

(thanks for the compliment! And, think I captured Ian's presence pretty accurately too, hey??? Love what you've done with the face jewelry...!)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Now I can't click on the owl again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fly in my ointment?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Now I can't click on the owl again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, fly in my ointment?
try again; I just updated the 'back blurb' and maybe you got caught clicking when I was updating. Let me know!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
try again; I just updated the 'back blurb' and maybe you got caught clicking when I was updating. Let me know!
I can now click the owl again but it still just opens to another window of the same photo and nothing else clicks.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
just thought you'd like to know what happened to your bird, is all; see, he not only learned how to get UNDER your lil net, but figured out when to vamoose when the Super Boss is lookin'!! ;):cool::p:oops::rolleyes:

I keep tellin' ya to get RID OF THAT perch sign....sheesh! You're spending too much time huffing honey jars, methinks!
I did put up a sign Hawk landing only, will see if that helps.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Like the cover and intro!
Thank you very much! As you can tell, I like doing graphics and I like spending time on the cover design as much as the writing, sometimes! This one is different for me, so getting the ladies' impression (target audience, here) means more this time! I may put up more teasers if I get any requests. Don't want to make myself any more a pest than I have to, don'tcha know! :oops::rolleyes:;):):p

Ask a Question