Country
United States
skully3.jpg
variouscrop2.jpg
Bluecrop.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like a doitsu kujaku (Kikusui). the small spotted one is a shubunkin. The red one im not sure if its a koi or goldfish. Probably a goldfish as i don't see the barbs.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Very nice! I assume you are using a decent camera with the proper Lens/filter combination. My cell phone has a good camera, but I can't get a decent picture due to glare on the surface of the water.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Very nice! I assume you are using a decent camera with the proper Lens/filter combination. My cell phone has a good camera, but I can't get a decent picture due to glare on the surface of the water.
Same here!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States

It is a cell phone camera. I know what you mean tho. I have to take pictures when the lighting is just right. I also have to take many sometimes for just one or two good pictures

Troutredds

You can call me Red
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
It is a cell phone camera. I know what you mean tho. I have to take pictures when the lighting is just right. I also have to take many sometimes for just one or two good pictures
That’s my experience exactly, @Jeff Kraemer! I also use my phone camera. The lighting has to be agreeable and It can take many shots to produce a few good pictures. I’ve posted two of these fish pics previously, on another thread:
0DA5F4CF-9846-4FE0-BD4F-4A7474C1EDF4.jpeg
ADCDB4B5-F3D9-4507-A197-AB8093BD5859.jpeg
A4CA52C1-FBEB-4A45-9734-2D93657BC587.jpeg

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Like the contrast of the white body and yellow head. Nice fish

Ask a Question