COOl pond product

Reaction score
That's cool. I had seen the koi pearl but did not know about the sphere. I found a website to buy acrylic domes and was considering building my own floating Koi dome. The domes go for less than $100 for a 30" model.

jethro13

jethro13
Reaction score
I don't Know , it may have been a mistake joining the pond forum. You guy's are going to get me in trouble with my wife. Now I gotta buy one of these. That's alright I still wear the pants in this family. I think.

Reaction score
Koiguy- I watched the U Tube video you posted and it was beautiful. Thanks, I have never seen one of these. I love that it is magnified... the only thing I couldn't help but think was, does it have a sign on top for the herons that says "buffet is now open?" : )

Reaction score
anubias said:
That's cool. I had seen the koi pearl but did not know about the sphere. I found a website to buy acrylic domes and was considering building my own floating Koi dome. The domes go for less than $100 for a 30" model.

can you post a link to where you were looking online?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I was crusing around on the forum last night and came across this post from 2009. You gotta watch the video -- it really is "COOL!"

Has anyone done this, either with this product or as a DIY? There are several sites where you can buy acrylic globes (resonably priced), and a base should be easy to make with PVC pipe. The site gives you directions on how to do set-up.

Ask a Question