Diet of Goldfish

Discussion in 'Fish & Koi Talk' started by Rajesh, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Rajesh

Rajesh

I am not from Delhi or Mumbai, and yes we have lots of packed fish food available online from china or Japan. I feed my fish mostly packed food, previously I used freeze dried tubifex Worms, had used water quality issue.So, now I am using 'Optimum' brand fish food, and boiled veggie (someone recommended).

Just want to know, what others are feeding their fish to keep them healthy and strong.

How to grow red wigglers ( Can I grow them in small container) to feed fish?

Thank you!

Rajesh, Nov 22, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Rajesh

Jhn

Usually, just feed some sort of floating stick or pellet, I am not sure what kind. I dont really think much about it.

Also, like Lisa I feed them earthworms when I am working on outside projects and find them. Fun to throw the worms at the frogs around the pond too, some try to catch them out of the air.

Jhn, Nov 22, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. Rajesh

Faebinder

Yeah so you can go on YouTube and they can show you how to make a composte for the redwigglers

Here is a link.

Faebinder, Nov 23, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question