Dolphin AV-50 Pump for Sale

Reaction score
I have a Dolphin AV-50 pump for sale that has been taken off my old pond. It has just been used 1 year and is in near perfect condition. Has been kept in a filter pit the whole time. I bought it from the site I have listed here. As you can see, the diaphram is extremely cheap to replace should that go out. And that's why I bought the darned thing. Has a 3/4" air outlet.

I will send along the William Lim stainless steel 12-way manifold that I paid and extra $15.50. I have a few 5" air discs kicking around that I'll send along too--they will need a good soaking and scrubbing though. I'll send along any air line I have attached to this. so you can drop the lines wherever you want.

Anyone with $65 bucks+ shipping can have this lot! I'll send it most economical shipping possible. This pump is heavy.

Someone wanted this pump, but can't remember who!

Reaction score
Sold to Jason!

Will have a Laguna Pressure filter and Power-flo pump that's coming out of retirement in the shed shortly. Stay tuned!

Reaction score
It's the pressure flo 2100 pressure filter (will need a new UV bulb since I did not purchase a new one). The pump is the powerjet 1500, I think. I believe it's this one, but will check. You can use the little fountain part if you like, I know I have all the fancy heads for it. Or you can just turn that off entirely.

I still have the boxes/instructions for both items.

Reaction score
i got the air pump yesterday. i hooked it up and it pumped but not much air at all and i could easily put my thumb over the output and stop it all together. so i took it apart and found a piece that was loose. fixed that and its working much better. but i still think its a little weak but i don't have anything to compare it to. ill look at how to replace the diaphram to see if anything else is loose or what ever.

Again i was surprised to see how big the pond equipment was. i like the long power cord and am planning to hide it back from the pond a bit. does the length of air hose matter? like will it affect how much air comes out? I'm thinking of hiding the pump maybe 15ft away and then run 3/4in air hose back to the pond for 15ft to the diverter and then the smaller hose to all the outputs. what size of hose does the barbed fittings take? 3/8 isn't that normal aquarium air hose?

Reaction score
I'm assuming whatever it was got knocked out in shipping, as I tested it before sending it. Any pump with a diaphragm should be replaced every year or two. I changed it out last about a year ago. Just part of normal pond maintenance. They cost about 10-11 bucks.

There's also a filter in the back that I cleaned out before sending. But that should be cleaned out every 2-3 months. Just give it a good scrubbing.

I had it about 12 feet away with no problem. I can't tell you if normal aquarium hosing fits those outputs. I'm assuming that's right, but I always used the bigger hosing so I could get more air out of it.

Reaction score
i see where the filter goes but there is no foam filter in there. ill look threw the box again when i get home as it was knocked off when i got it. i think ill hook it all up and try it out then if its not pushing enough air ill get the Diaphram & Valve Kit. kensfish.com is the only place i get even find it. ill look in to the bigger air hose.

Reaction score
There is a a small white colored (or ivory filter pad) in that little black panel. I cleaned it and put it back in. Not sure if you're looking in another area? The Pondmaster diaphrams are also interchangeable with the dolphin. PM me if you run into a snag.

Ask a Question