Facebook Post of the day :)

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I enjoy coming up with an off the wall post every couple of days just to make people laugh, and i figured since there was some older folk :) here, you might find this amusing.

"Sometimes I think to myself, my life is probably about 1/3 over, and what have I really done with my life so far? But then I think to myself, well I did learn to walk, talk, eat with a fork, pee, poop, wipe my own butt, and dress myself, and over then next 2/3rd's of my life I'm going to slowly forget how to do all of those things anyway, so whats the point in trying to learn more?"

Guess I might as well just sit back and enjoy what I've got, and not worry about anything else :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha yep the more you learn the more you have to forget. Some of us here have maybe 20 - 30 yrs left on this earth if we are lucky. I hope I go tho before I forget how to wipe my own butt..................eee gads that part scares me! I wanna be a funny ornery old lady and give any workers taking care of me a run for their money, keep them on their toes at all times..............oh wait I think I'm already there :LOL:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lmao jw no kidding you are!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
not me, nope, not nice quiet lil ole me..............

Ask a Question