GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
487736_554646997891697_682994718_n.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I love it there is a place in germany called F*** but its because we guys have a great sense of humour that these names come about.
No many have had these names way back in olden times . back then they had totally differebt meaningd and well they came forwards till today and its only because we are all dirty minded that we laugh at them and find them funny

Dave

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just outside the town I live in here in Worcestershire is a brook called Piddle Brook - there are two villages that get their names from it, North piddle and Wyre Piddle. An old local childrens rhyme uses the local village names:

Upton Snodsbury, Peopleton and Crowle,
Wyre Piddle, North Piddle,
And Piddle in the Hole

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I used to live near a place called the Piddle Valley in Dorset - the village names includes Piddletrenthide, Piddlehinton, Puddletown, Affpuddle, and Tolpuddle (famed for it's martyrs). The 'puddles' used to be 'piddles' until Queen Victoria came to visit and they thought she would be offended. There is also another place in Dorset with a funny name...

shit_1684166c.jpg

It's made of rock because people kept stealing the road sign! :LOL:

Ask a Question