freindly visitor on the deck

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
this morning while enjoying my FOLGERS out on the deck. sitting on a chair with my arm resting on the rail....i look over and theres a young little mouse sitting there looking at me, just inches from my hand. didnt have a camera and he shortly scurried off. well, a little later i went in to refill my cup. and just by chance grabbed the camera. didnt even make it all the way out the door when i see movement on the top of our table sets umbrella...it was him (or her) staring me in the face once again...took the first picture,but the low llight and auto subject focus takes a second and i got his backside. a minute later he was hanging by one foot of the edge of the umbrella.i grabbed a nearby bucket and he crawled right in...WOW....anyways. i released him into the lawn and he immediately burrowed in just a bit.and here i thought we were freinds! after all i just may have saved him from a 7' fall!!...
cute little guy tho!

Attachments

• SANY1163.JPG
    SANY1163.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 213
  • SANY1166.JPG
    SANY1166.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 255
  • SANY1169.jpg
    SANY1169.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 275

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Nice. My wife won't let me kill them, When they are in the house I have to catch them humanely and release them outside.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
what i'd really like to get a pic of is a small fanily of red foxes that live somewhere in the area. every so often i see them trotting across my neighbors yard, (they have no fence) coming and going from the feild behind our back privacy fence. they are the ctest little things as pups!..nave yet to see any evidence theyve been in my yard....somebody gardens an area inthat feild so theres probably a decent rodent population to hunt.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I see a red fox out in the corn field, he is beautiful, have never seen any pups though.

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
Your mouse made me think of this koiguy1969. I was workig late one night on a floor I was installing and this fellow came to see me. I thougt it was a rat at first.

Attachments

• DSC00002 (Custom).JPG
    DSC00002 (Custom).JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 241

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
ahh...the ole opossum...theyre even ugly as babies. looks like that body would have trouble carrying that oversized melon of a head!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mice mouse rat just little destroyers .Have to laugh folgers pay you for that bit there LOL or are you getting it in free coffee .Considering what the price of coffee is take the coffee pay off

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cute little mouse looks like just a baby learning the ropes.
I have to transport any critters also that might be a problem around here. Can't bare the thought of killing the little buggers.
Wonder why God made the poor possum so ugly :regular_waving_emot

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Talk about ugly, look at this guy:

The Blobfish

This little guy looks more like a cartoon character than a fish. The Blob fish has very few muscles and move very slowly, floating like a jelly fish. To eat, the Blob fish waits on the bottom of the ocean for prey to pass by.

Attachments

• blob fish.jpg
    blob fish.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 221

Ask a Question